December 13, 2012

Happy Holidays



In the previous post I mentioned a small announcement that I am going to make in this post. Here it is ^~^



I'll be taking a break from orders and such from now till about mid-January. I'll be travelling to Taiwan for a month, due to the hospitalization of a family member. I do understand that it IS holiday season now, where people do tend to want to order custom cakes as gifts. I want to apologize to everyone, that I will not be able to help provide one-of-a-kind gifts. I sincerely apologize. I'm also not entirely certain how often during this one month will this blog be updated, but I will try my best ^~^ I do want everyone to know about Taiwanese food too! Yum!




Now that the announcement is made, I want to introduce what I wanted to create as part of a Christmas set. I did say in my last post that there'll be another tiramisu post right? hehe I noticed that people really do tend to lean towards classics such as tiramisu for gift-giving. I think it's likely because it's a definite crowd pleaser. I did think about other traditional cakes for Christmas, such as fruit cakes, but I decided against it mainly because I couldn't think of a way to make it really pretty and presentable :s So, I decided to keep to a tiramisu charlotte, with christmassy decorations, a little green and a little red. I also planned to make Christmas themed macarons in the colors of green and red, with possible flavors such as cream and candied ginger, or maybe eggnog?? In the end though, I was not able to experiment with these :(





I wish to take the time to wish everyone here a HAPPY HOLIDAYS. Though this blog has only been around for maybe a month or two, I appreciate all the readers out there ^~^ I hope to come back in the new year with new ideas, and a new resolve to work harder on this blog :P hehe




Love,
Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment